Terms & Conditions
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
General Terms & Conditions
• By making a booking with us you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Alum House Littlebeck and you agree to abide by the Rules of Alum House Littlebeck which you can find below.
• 100% of payment required in advance please.
• If you are wishing to book on the day of your arrival please call me to ensure your tent is ready for you – 07456523232, Michelle
• Glamping: £50 damage refundable deposit to be paid on arrival (returned 48 hours after stay).
• Health and safety rules should be complied with at all times.
• Please feel free to enjoy the campsite area, but bear in mind that you are responsible for the supervision of children at all times.
• Unfortunately, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of our guests, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles occurring during your holiday.
• We are not liable for refunds, or expenses you incur, in the event we are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but will not be limited to) war, terrorism, serious crime, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this. In some cases we can provide vouchers to redeem within the season.
• Our responsibility and financial liability excludes any liability for death or personal injury due to negligence.
• It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to ensure children are supervised at all times whilst on site (please be aware there is a stream/river)
• Vehicles are not permitted on the actual camping area.
• Noise must be kept to a reasonable level at all times so as not to disturb the enjoyment of others.
• Noise should be kept to a minimum from 10.30pm and quiet time from 11pm until 7am.
• If you have stayed in one of our Lotus Belle’s we would ask that you leave it in a clean and tidy condition. In the event that there is a need for additional cleaning beyond what is normally expected, we reserve the right to make a charge from your damage deposit.
• If you break or damage any items within the yurts, please advise us at the time so that this can be made good and any charges can be applied to ensure a ‘like for like’ replacement, where possible.
• Each bell tent has a maximum of four people sleeping in each yurt (6m sleeps 2 adults and 4 children). camp beds and air beds are supplied but you must bring your own bedding for these.
• The glampsite is quiet and peaceful and anyone making excessive noise from 11pm until 7am will be asked to leave the grounds and no refund shall be given.
• The management have the right to refuse any guest or booking without the need for explanation. • Bookings may not be for more than 14 consecutive nights.
• If the whole site is being booked exclusively the maximum group size is negotiable.
• If you have any queries or complaints, please do not hesitate to let us know. We would aim to rectify any problems and ensure you have an enjoyable stay.
• For any cancellations more than 28 days prior to the arrival date, 80% of the amount paid will be refunded.
• For any cancellations less than 28 days or more than 14 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
• For any cancellations less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, none of the full amount will be refunded.